SESSION INFORMATION & PRICING
- A $200 Session Fee is required to book. This fee includes a session in the comfort of your own home or at an outdoor location in Melbourne . This is then deducted from one of the packages (shown below) after you've seen the full gallery and chosen your images.
- These sessions are for an immediate family unit only.
- Extended family sessions are also available for an extra $25 per person.
DOCUMENTING THE REAL, RAW EMOTIONS AND CONNECTIONS IN A DOCUMENTARY STYLED WAY!
This package includes 10 edited, high resolution images of your choice, delivered via an online gallery.
This package includes 25 edited, high resolution images of your choice, delivered via an online gallery.
This package includes the entire gallery (45+) edited, high resolution images, delivered via an online gallery.
- A $200 session fee is required to secure your booking and is non-refundable. This is to cover admin, my travel time, the session itself and post-processing of images including downloading, processing and culling the images for viewing.
- The $200 session fee is INCLUDED in the package prices listed above.
- To avoid paying for a gallery you haven't seen yet, you'll have the option of choosing between the three packages (listed above) once you've seen the full gallery.
- Your online gallery will be available for viewing within 15 business days after your session. After viewing your full gallery, you have the option of purchasing your digital images.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHERE ARE YOU BASED?
I'm based in Watsonia and travel throughout Melbourne.
DO YOU REQUIRE A DEPOSIT?
Yes, a $200 non-refundable session fee is required to secure your date. Upon viewing your full gallery, you have the option of choosing between three packages. The session fee is included in the package prices.
HOW SHOULD I PREPARE FOR MY PHOTOSHOOT?
1. For an indoor shoot in your home: Choose the room that you’re most comfortable in that isn’t too cluttered. Take a picture of the room and send it to me the night before the shoot. The lounge room is always a great option. Don’t worry about cleaning the whole house before I arrive! We only need one room with a good window.
2. Pack snacks for the little one(s) for when they need a little break during the shoot (but try to avoid food that’ll melt, make spills, stains, or cause dirty cheeks! e.g. chocolate).
3. Bring along your child’s favourite toy!
4. What to wear:
- Wear something comfortable.
- Avoid clothing with loud or bright logos or licensed characters (e.g. Disney).
- Avoid wearing black. Warm, muted, earthy tones (e.g. mustard, brown, olive, maroon) always look lovely.
- Limit clothing with patterns to one person only.
- Mums in long flowy dresses …. YES please!!
- Toddlers: All-in-one outfits are great or any other clothes that won’t show the nappy.
- Accessories can be great; for example a beanie in Winter, sunnies in Summer.
WHEN WILL WE GET OUR PHOTOS?
You will receive an online gallery link within 15 business days of your session. Once you've chosen the package and images you'd like to purchase, you will be sent a download link with your chosen images in high resolution.
DO YOU OFFER PRINTS?
I do not offer prints at this stage. All packages are digital only.
I will recommend my favourite print labs to you if you do want to have your images printed.